Thursday, March 4, 2010

randomly stufffff againnn;]

that my ear itches..so mommy itch it for me pleaseee.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha so at lunch if you eat lunch today i want you to stuff your face and say totally..its pretty cool soundenn ..likeeaaaa totally for sure i just gotta manicure tha sun i swear itas bleaching out my gorgeous hair 24 to 34 i dont even know the score go go fight fight gee i hope i look alrightt:] (best cheer in history of history of cheers;)
'-shelbyy nicolee taylorr;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

the perty sunset

the perty sunset

me and tori a few summers ago!!!!!

me and tori a few summers ago!!!!!

shelby jake and tori when little

shelby jake and tori when little

hiiiiiiii

hiiiiiiii

get down wiff da ganstas

get down wiff da ganstas